I don’t care what you think. The world is not going to end on 12/21/2012. The Mayan calendar isn’t saying that’s the date the world is going to end. It is saying that is the date the 394-solar-year cycle is coming to an end.
Let me break this down a bit.
The Mayan calendar is read in different solar years:
- 0.055 Solar Years
- 1 Solar Year
- 19.7 Solar Years
- 394.3 Solar Years
We are closing in on the end of a huge cycle. Things are going to change. Things are going to happen to lead up to that change.
A few eye-openers we’ve witnessed already:
- 9/11 and the War on Terrorism
- 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake which resulted in a great tsunami
- Hurricane Katrina strikes in 2005
- Swine Flu pandemic of 2009
- 2010 Haiti earthquake
- 2010 Volcano eruptions in Iceland
- Oil leak in the Gulf of Mexico
We are in the midst of an awakening. What we will be woken up to, I don’t know. But we are transitioning into another huge cycle, so things are going to happen.
What happened 400 years ago? Here’s what:
- Thirty Year’s War began in 1618
- Bubonic Plague
- Earthquake of 1600 that destroyed Arequipa, Peru
- Galileo proves that the planets circle the sun in 1610
- First African slaves are brought to Jamestown in 1619
I know things are always happening and things are always changing, but the world isn’t coming to an end. Life will probably get much worse before it gets better. We probably won’t even recognize our planet in thirty years. So hold onto your seat, folks, because we’re in for a bumpy ride.